Calling all athletes! Do you have any old running trainers that you no longer wear? How about a pair of spikes gathering dust under your bed?
If you have any running shoes in a decent condition, then you can donate them to the Foundation to be passed onto our young athletes.
Please get in touch with our team if you’d like to make a donation or organise a collection for shoes!
Your support in numbers
Thanks to you, this quarter (April – June 2018) we have…
- Held at least 40 sessions each week
- Opened 18 sports hubs
- Held 22 DMSF Sport & Education sessions
- Had 540 young people engaged in athletics programmes each week
- Enrolled a further 1,160 young people to register
- Had 15,600 young people visit from September 2017 to May 2018
- Enrolled 30 young people on their Sports Leadership Qualifications
- Provided Work Experience for 4 young people