We asked our fabulous staff, children and young people what they’d like to see on their DMSF Christmas wish-list and said: “If we could achieve one thing to make DMSF even better, what would it be?”
Here’s what they said:
- DMSF home-grown Olympic Athlete;
- ONE Shiny new HQ;
- Deliver our serious youth violence programme in TWO areas;
- Deliver our new leadership programme in THREE schools;
- FOUR DMSF Partner Schools
- FIVE gold rings!
- SIX Xmas dinners across our community sites – securing a food sponsor to ensure all our young people are fed;
- SEVEN Alumni actively involved;
- EIGHT events in Borough’s we currently don’t operate in
- NINE young people at each session this coming year
- TEN Wooooo! We are 10 “Happy Birthday DMSF”
Team DMSF to blind test ELEVEN mince pies;
- TWELVE trained staff mentors.
We need your support to help make their wishes comes true! You can donate to DMSF by visiting www.dmsf.org.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss partner and sponsorship opportunities.