A little goes a long way but we need your help to do more:
- £5 will pay for a weekly travel pass for a young person to attend sports and education activities;
- £25 pays for a pair of sports trainers for a young person;
- £60 pays for a young person’s programme resources for one academic year;
- £250 pays for an accredited qualification for 10 young people;
- £1,000 will feed 150 young people every Friday for 10 weeks;
- £6,100 will help 25 young people through a year long bespoke sport and education programme.
You will be helping young people like Ben and Alex. Donate today and help us to turn barriers into opportunities….
An insight into Ben’s life, as told by his parents.
Proud to be selected for the school sports team
Diane Modahl Sports Foundation
The Diane Modahl Sports Foundation (DMSF) is a registered charity which works with young people from disadvantaged areas across the North West, enabling them to make the most of themselves in sport, school and life.
Registered charity number 1150767 in England and Wales
Registered company number 07211650
© 2019 Diane Modahl Sports Foundation